El Reuzo Eco-friendly Disposable Non-Toxic
Products

Can we stop the scourge of plastic? Can we save the Mother Earth from debilitating effects of plastic?

Is there an alternative to single use plastic that is not harmful to Earth?

ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCTS

From Biodeuso

Typically, when a new product comes on the scene, it takes several generations to evaluate its use and environmental impact. However, synthetic plastics really only began to take over around 50 years ago, and we’re already seeing a movement to ban plastic, or at least drastically reduce the plastic. Why has plastic made such a splash in so little time?

Plastic, being an integral part of our life, has otherwise become a menace because of its reckless disposal. In India, only 20% of the plastic waste generated every day is recycled. The remaining 80% plastic waste is dumped or burnt in landfills and dumping sites.

Biodegradable &
Ecofriendly

100% Natural &
Disposable Products

Non-toxic
Light weight & Stiff


15 days Easy return

Our Top Products

plate

Eco Round Plates

Areca leaf products are eco-friendly and biodegradable products produced from Areca trees. The finest quality of areca leaf which covers the areca fruit are collected and engineered to give the shape of plate and other utensils, which are used in dinnerware. In addition to being biodegradable, areca leaf plates have it’s own health benefits as there are no chemicals used during production.

Tshirt made from recycled plastic bottles

It is the most sustainable way of decomposing the plastic waste instead of letting it choke all the significant landfills, as it requires at least 10 PET bottles for a single t-shirt. Our production releases 55% lesser carbon emissions and uses 50% less energy. It requires 20% water than the regular fabric. It can be a best alternative for cotton clothes. While cotton is degradable, it takes up a lot of scarce cropland, is pesticide-heavy. Our production process uses 99% less water than cotton and does not occupy cropland from farmers or animals.

 

tshirt
bowl

Eco Square Plates

Areca leaf products are eco-friendly and biodegradable products produced from Areca trees. The finest quality of areca leaf which covers the areca fruit are collected and engineered to give the shape of plate and other utensils, which are used in dinnerware. In addition to being biodegradable, areca leaf plates have it’s own health benefits as there are no chemicals used during production.

Paper Pencils

Areca leaf products are eco-friendly and biodegradable products produced from Areca trees. The finest quality of areca leaf which covers the areca fruit are collected and engineered to give the shape of plate and other utensils, which are used in dinnerware. In addition to being biodegradable, areca leaf plates have it’s own health benefits as there are no chemicals used during production.